Terms and Conditions of Ticketing
1. Passengers must arrive at the Ticket Office at least 15 minutes before sailing departure for ticket redemption. The cut-off time of the ticketing service and tickets redemption is 5 minutes before departure. No refund and cancellation will be provided for any late arrival.
2. Tickets are valid only for the route, date and time of sailing stated thereon and it is not allowed to board the ferry if expired.
3. Passengers can use credit card, WeChat Pay, Alipay, Octopus(Government Sailing only) or cash to purchase tickets at the Oriental Pearl Ticket Office
Hung Hom Ticket Office Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday & Public Holidays : 13:30-21:30
Tsim Sha Tsui East Ticket Office Opening Hours: Monday-Friday: 11:00-20:30, Saturday-Sunday & Public Holidays : 10:00-20:30
Central Ticket Office Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday & Public Holidays: 13:30-21:30
For assistance, please contact our staff.
4. Internet Ticketing provide ferry ticket via Official Website, and will be closed 1 hour before sailing. Tickets can be collected upon presentation of confirmation emai that purchased via offical website at pier Ticket Office at least 30 minutes before sailing and the staff will redeem ticket according to relevant confirmation details.
5. Hong Kong Water Taxi berthing piers:
- Tsim Sha Tsui East Public Pier (i.e. near the Statue of Anita Mui of Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui East)
- Wan Chai Public Pier (near Golden Bauhinia Square)
- Central Pier No. 9 (near Hong Kong Observation Wheel)
- West Kowloon Cultural District (Yau Ma Tei Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 2)
6. Hong Kong Water Taxi will provide waiting seats when docking at the public pier based on availability of seats. Passengers who have not purchased tickets in advance can use credit card, WeChat Pay, Alipay, Octopus (Government Sailing only) or cash to purchase tickets on board.
7. Passengers purchasing tickets through Octopus onboard or at the ticket office have been approved to join the “Government Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme”, and other payment will not be included.
8. Octopus is not applicable to payment for freight and bicycle.
9. In case of special circumstances such as extreme weather, current speed, etc., Hong Kong Water Taxi sailing schedule will be adjusted. The specific sailing time is subject to the release of the company. Passengers are advised to pay attention to the update service resumption arrangements and more details via the Hong Kong Water Taxi official website, and Ticket Office.
10. To ensure the safety and security of passengers, the sightseeing deck will be temporarily closed for use by passengers during bad weather condition.
11. Please keep the tickets properly and take the sailing according to the voyage on the ticket. If you want to add a voyage, please contact our staff to pay the fare difference. Passengers are required to present their ticket to our staff when disembarking. If the journey exceeds the actual purchased voyage, passenger should pay the fare difference on board. Full fare payment shall be made for any loss of ferry tickets.
12. Refund for sailing cancellation due to force majeure such as bad weather or breakdown of the ferry can be made at the Ticket Office at Hung Hom (South) Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui East or Central Pier No. 8 within 30 days. For tickets that were bought via online, passengers are required to contact travel agency for the refund.
13. Once the ferry ticket is sold, it will not be refunded or amended.
14. In case of any dispute, the company reserves the right of final decision.
15. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this Ticketing Policy, the Chinese version shall prevail.